- Manage mark-ups, mark-downs, and selling prices for merchandise.
- Organize all stock.
- Manage donations and damages as well as returns.
- Internal paperwork organization.
- Order processing – processed orders and oversaw accurate and quick order processing from my team
- Trained and managed a new staff of seven people
- Onboarding of new accounts to prepare for delivery and doing business
- Work closely with service and sales to ensure continued customer satisfaction and remediate any potential issues
- Main point of contact with main distribution center
- Responsible for stockroom cost containment and continuous improvement of ongoing operating costs while maintaining the utmost customer satisfaction.
- Maintained top 10% of garment costs position out of 74 – continuously between 5th and 7th out of all managed stockrooms.
- Cleaned and maintained stockroom
- Organized product
- Scanned in and processed shipment
- Constructed and disassembled fixtures
- Managing intake of inventory, unboxing in a timely fashion.
- Taking count and keeping track of inventory.
- Sorting, folding and displaying product.
- Assigning tasks for other employees to complete.
- Cleaning up and keeping stockroom well-organized.
- Received, affix security tags on new product, and shipped damaged products according to company standards.
- Place product to their respective location.
- Reorganized layout of stockroom to maximize functionality, accessibility and efficiency.
- Kept stockroom and store office up to company standards.
- Prepared clothing for sales floor and updates and floor-set.
- In charge of training part-time staff members.
- Delegating part-time staff to efficiently do tasks.