- Coordinate take home pastas, ensured the proper rotation of products as well as assembled orders into bags.
- Clean and polish silverware.
- Prepare bread in oven and transfer to HATCO warmer where proper rotation of bread was ensured
- Assist dish crew by taking out garbage and restocking plates
- Order, receive, or stock supplies
- Perform cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, and sanitizing surfaces to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Was a Family-own business
- Food and beverages
- Responsible for organizing and restocking supplies
- Received, unpacked and issued sales floor merchandise.
- Loaded and unloaded merchandise using a ladder and pallet jack.
- Stocked and rotated grocery items as needed.
- Checked to make sure all shelves and displays were appropriately stocked and front faced correctly.
- Was constantly relied on as one the most dependable employees to cover shifts/start early/stay late.
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Maintain company quota’s of standards and regulations
- Check and replace missing or bought product
- Prepare store and products for display
- Helped assist customers with any questions or concerns.
- Helped customers find the product they were searching for.
- Stocked and maintained all shelves of the store excluding apparel.
- Organized and fronted the store before closing.
- Cashiered when needed.