- designing data acquisition clinical trials (proforma type)
- assessing results collected
- cleaning the clinical data inserted by the clinical executives
- assisting in data entry
- analysing trends
- applying statistical methodology to complex clinical data
- statistical consultant to the hospital
- Compiled and analysed daily performance of the business across the business value chain.
- Analysed and flagged variances and fluctuations in the business performance.
- Prepared business process flow reports.
- Compared different performances for different projects to determine profitable ventures and suggest progressive systems.
- utilising and implementing data gathering/management computer systems and softwares: Excel, SPSS, STATA and basic SAS, Nvivo, Atlas.ti and Epi-Info.
- staying up to date with new statistical systems that come into the market and know about new commands that are changed in previously existing software
- using statistics to make forecasts and to provide projected figures
- presenting information in a variety of formats: tables, graphs, algorithms …etc
- As a statistician gathers numerical data and then displays it,
- helping companies to make sense of quantitative data and to spot trends and make predictions.
- Designing data acquisition trials. assessing results. analyzing trends.
- conveying complex mathematical algorithm information to people who may not be specialists
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Apply mathematical theories and techniques to the solution of practical problems in business, engineering, the sciences, or other fields.
- Maintain knowledge in the field by reading professional journals, talking with other mathematicians, and attending professional conferences.
- Develop computational methods for solving problems that occur in areas of science and engineering or that come from applications in business or industry.
- Disseminate research by writing reports, publishing papers, or presenting at professional conferences.
- Adapt statistical methods to solve specific problems in many fields, such as economics, biology, and engineering.