spray painter / powder coating
- Wash/Clean/Wipe/Hang – parts and panels
- Paint/Powder coat – parts and panels
- Put into oven and set timer – painted parts, powder coated parts and panels
- Wrapping / Packing – parts and panels
- Operating forklift – loading and unloading parts from trucks
- Do the ordering of materials
- Supervising on the paint section
- Working extra hour everyday because I’m the only spray painter for the past 2 years with 2 months apprentice
- Hard worker
- Spraying jobs from little spot up up to full restorations
- Cleaning containers
- Getting containers ready for paint
- Works well independently and in a team
- Color match
- Remove old paint and rust via machinery work
- Clean panels and perform primer work
- Mix and match paint colours
- Perform full body paint work
- Use of correct grit paper and equipment for task at hand
- Complete tasks in required time frame (Time management)
- Completed a 4 year apprenticeship and became a qualified spray painter
spray painter / labourer
- Industrial Sandblasting Use of hand held power tools Achieving high-quality finishes
- Preparing, priming and painting machinery to customer specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with all OHS requirements.
- Clean up work areas, equipment, supplies and materials.
- Perform heavy manual labour.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.