- Monitored the academic eligibility of student-athletes.
- Provided training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Planned, organized, and conducted practice sessions.
- Explained and enforced safety rules and regulations.
- Taught instructional courses and advised students.
- Evaluated athletes’ skills and reviewed performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of athletics.
- Monitored athletes’ use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
- Work with children aged 4 to 11
- Organize and lead a variety of general sports activities and instruction each day
- Teach them to play new sports
- Monitor activity in the water
- Prevent injuries
- Enforce facility rules
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and and advice to prepare the students for games, competitive tournaments.
- Instruct individuals and groups on sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results in swimming.
- Serve as organizer, leader, instructor, or referee for outdoor games and sports days.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation to prepare athletes for games and competition.
- Monitor students use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
- Supervise and work with extended coaching staff.
- Participate and run a section of sports trial days
- Ensure all equipment is ready for each training session and attendance is taken
- Supervise Children travelling to and from the training field
- Plan, organize, and conduct sports sessions for classes of up to 12 individuals between 1.5 and 6 years of age.
- Instruct groups in sports skills, developing children’s listening, hand-eye coordination, agility, and teamwork.
- Enforce safety regulations for a safe environment for all.
- Work with children and parents to provide a great service.