- Correcting papers for the Spanish teachers
- Tutoring sessions face-to-face to students
- Tutoring sessions on Skype
- Help imparting classes when necessary
- Utilized play-based learning as a means to teach introductory functional communication skills to client’s child
- Tutored client in introductory Medical Spanish terminology helpful for her nursing career, and provided resources to advance self-guided study.
- Practice language skills to enhance proficiency in the Spanish language
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula
- Keep abreast of developments in by reading current literature, talking with student, and participating in professional conversations in Spanish.
- Converse with student in Spanish regularly.
- Teach the student grammar structure and proper pronunciation.
- Prepare student for real world experiences by teaching her the everyday uses of Spanish.
- Teach Spanish language to German students of the Bachelor in International Management.
- Prepare students for presentations and exams.
- Feedback on homeworks and assignments.
- Development of different methodologies for learning Spanish.
- Instructed students on Spanish grammar, pronunciation, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Collaborated with teacher to discuss the academic needs of students.
- Taught students discussion and vocabulary skills.
- Worked with teacher to discuss how students could achieve their Spanish and grade goals.
- Provided one-on-one and group tutoring for students.
- Helped integrate technology to diversify learning.
- Consistently received positive evaluations from students.