- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, or other documents.
- Describe products and explain use, operation, and care to customers.
- Promptly attended to guest needs concerning the fitness room, locker room,
- Restocked linen and laundry in all areas of the spa.and relaxation area.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards. As well as maintaining and upholding the WTS International service of excellence.
- Plan or direct spa services, protocols, specials and events.
- Develop or implement marketing strategies using the WTS Marketing Plans and Knowledge Network.
- Sell products, services, or enhancements.
- Inventory products and order new supplies monthly.
- Follow spa budgets and financial goals.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or services.
- Maintain staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Processing staff payroll, commissions and gratuities using ADP E-Time.
- Front Desk Supervisor leading in guest relations.