Solutions Architect Resume Examples
- Freelancing cloud computing : Designing and developing High level Architectural designs.
- Developing Migration plans from Physical to Cloud and Cloud to Cloud to help Sysops teams work better and efficient.
- Runbook automation planning with Powershell and VI Perl scripting for remote maintenance and management of Vcenter.
- Design Remote cloud maintenance automation and develop High level and low level designs for the same over HPOO.
- Create and generate cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring.
- To design and oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments.
- Architect, configure and manage Amazon Cloud Services like EC2, EFS, RDS, ElasticSearch, VPC and lambda.
- Design solutions based on Etisalat services and products to meet customer requirements
- Prepare professional Techno/commercial Proposals for customers
- Prepare HLDs and LLDs of offered solutions
- Interact with customer in requirements gathering, fine tuning the solution and presenting the proposals
- Provide technical consultancy to Etisalat Enterprise Sales Team & Customers
- Respond to bids and RFPs
- Interact with third party service providers and vendors
junior solutions architect
- Consulted with business stakeholders to understand their problems and needs.
- Identified and translated stakeholder’s requirements into coherent business cases,high level/detailed designs using use cases,workflows,screen-mock-ups during the systems life cycle.
- Responsible for specifying technological processes and other considerations.
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Prepared clear and concise product and requirements documentation which made effective use of software engineering tools.
- Trained in developing good client/user relations and deepening relations with them.
- Articulate project goals and scope.
- Design Sterling OMS Inventory and Sourcing solutions for a Retail Client
- Analyze risks and to determine their potential impacts on the delivery
- Review technical code and documents
- Review technical code and documents submitted by team members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Provide technical assistance to the team
- Cloud Management Platform and Automation – Multi Cloud/Hybrid Cloud Storage, Network and Security
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, testers, or other UI/UX staff .
- Supervise and guide a team of 4 React developers, 2 Testers and 2 UI/UX developers.
- Liaise with peer architects and developers on and over product architecture and recommend best possible solutions.
solutions architect (technical team lead)
- Mobilink and Warid, Pakistan: VEON JAZZ vEMM15 Project [Mediation Swap out]
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or Development.
- Interact and coordinate with Professional Services section to deliver non-standard Etisalat Services and Solutions.
- Recruit team members
- Implemented the Webgl rendering pipeline for displaying images which is the core part of the application
- Extensively contributed to re-architect the server side code to migrate the middle tier from .Net to Java (Apache Camel & Spring) to improve the streaming services & modularize the middle tier so that it could be used by other products in the organization
- Profiled & analyzed the Java image streaming engine to help address the memory and performance related issues
- Coordinated with multiple teams to help integrate their SDK’s with the application or vice versa & helped identify and develop the potential design changes
- Guided a team to help come up with a small lightweight C++ utility which would provide “multi monitor” capability to the application which was a highly sort after feature
- Contributed to the foundation, growth and development of Fakespace Systems startup business.
- Design complex graphics and animation for real-time applications, using scientific reference, independent judgment, creativity, and advanced computer equipment.
- Conducted research, document, rate, and select technologies aligned with client goals for quality, ease of use and deployment.
- Lead integrations at global client centres .
- Provide elite customer care and management, technical support and assurance for some of the world’s largest e-commerce customers, shepherding them from the initial scoping through go-live and beyond.
- Consult during the sales and implementation project phases to understand the size and scope of a client’s deployment and how to best integrate SiteSpect with their environment, either with the SiteSpect cloud or enterprise product solutions, from end-user, through SiteSpect’s reverse proxy to the customer Origin.
- Provide post go-live technical support, focusing on issues with the client’s or SiteSpect’s environment, troubleshooting data-flow issues, reviewing HTTP error codes, headers, and cookies, performing resizing exercises, configuration changes, and other network related troubleshooting.
- Support SiteSpect Enterprise product using knowledge of the Linux OS, Load Balancers, Proxies, and other networking products.
- Work with third-party CDNs (Akamai, Cloudflare), Language Translation Services (MotionPoint), Mobile Optimization Platforms (Mobify), Website Analytics (Google, Tealeaf), and others, along with the client’s environment, to properly integrate SiteSpect within the data flow and optimize routing rules for best efficiency and cost.
- Perform as Customer Technical Manager for all SiteSpect clients and as a liaison between various SiteSpect groups in supporting these clients.
- Provide on-going technical reviews for clients to assure they are optimally configured.
solutions architect/onsite coordinator
- Research, Solution design and architecture of adoption and migration framework
- Customer meetings and develop the strategy for function development.
- Scope, Schedule, Cost, Risk and Quality management.
- Customer expectation management
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of functions.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.