senior solution architect
- Stabilising MYER online site, which includes looking at stabilising performance issue occurred in 2013 for Boxing Day sales.
- Architected the solution & roadmap to migrate Myer online application to AWS from on-premise which reduced overhead & infrastructure cost by 20%.
- Led technical discussions with potential vendor architects to discuss integration approach and strategies for overlaying their technologies with current Myer online technology.
- Re-designing the current analytics solution using Tag management solutions.
- Architected the solution to migrate Myer loyalty management application to Salesforce which reduced overhead & infrastructure cost by 15%.
- Developed Myer architecture principles – Chaired ARC, where critical architectural decisions are endorsed. This experience exposed me extensively to Myer enterprise architecture principles and has provided me with the knowledge and confidence in making good architectural decisions I have attended every ARC session by which I have gained knowledge on different Myer enterprise systems and also played important role in governing architectural principles.
- Developed procedures and standards to enhance architecture services – produced repeatable patterns and process that should be employed across all Myer IT projects and some of the outcomes are:o NFR documento Enterprise Data Principleso Integration Patternso Integration Principles.
- Engaged with business and understand the business high level requirements and develop a business case.
- Produced Myer application roadmap which aligns with the Myer business capability. This has been a good exposure for me to understand technology stack and also Myer business capabilities.
- Participated in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards.
- Worked closely with Delivery and Business Relationship Managers, and business stakeholders, in order to make a contribution to the IT strategy.
- Play several roles in the teams to help deliver and operate the company products: system architect, DevOps engineers, developer, tester, 2nd-level customer support.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use: system performance, monitoring & troubleshooting in production, system reliability.
- Establish functional and system standards to ensure operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints are addressed.
- Implement core modules and code the integration framework to convert the monolithic application to multi-tenant architecture.
- In charge of an SRE team performing operation, monitoring, deploying, optimizing the products in the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Automate the infrastructure provisioning and optimize the code deployment pipeline that reduces the overall deployment time to 70%, resulting in huge cost saving in AWS – decreasing the AWS bill to $10,000/month.
- Worked on Ericsson Service Delivery Platform to design and develop mobile broadband portals for customers around the globe.
- Service Enablement Experience in Enterprise and Customer Self Care, Subscription Management, Service Life Cycle Management, Fulfilment, Provisioning, Messaging (SMPP, ParlayX, MQTT)
- Technical pre sales support for Ericsson SDP solutions.
- Active participation in pre-study activities ,solution scoping, estimation , solution analysis and design.
- Develop and/or update project plans for information technology projects, including: project objectives, technologies, systems, information, specifications, schedules, funding and staffing.
- Modify and customise commercial programs for internal needs.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Provide top level technical escalation to the technical team.