Solution Architect Resume Examples
senior solution architect
- Stabilising MYER online site, which includes looking at stabilising performance issue occurred in 2013 for Boxing Day sales.
- Architected the solution & roadmap to migrate Myer online application to AWS from on-premise which reduced overhead & infrastructure cost by 20%.
- Led technical discussions with potential vendor architects to discuss integration approach and strategies for overlaying their technologies with current Myer online technology.
- Re-designing the current analytics solution using Tag management solutions.
- Architected the solution to migrate Myer loyalty management application to Salesforce which reduced overhead & infrastructure cost by 15%.
- Developed Myer architecture principles – Chaired ARC, where critical architectural decisions are endorsed. This experience exposed me extensively to Myer enterprise architecture principles and has provided me with the knowledge and confidence in making good architectural decisions I have attended every ARC session by which I have gained knowledge on different Myer enterprise systems and also played important role in governing architectural principles.
- Developed procedures and standards to enhance architecture services – produced repeatable patterns and process that should be employed across all Myer IT projects and some of the outcomes are:o NFR documento Enterprise Data Principleso Integration Patternso Integration Principles.
- Engaged with business and understand the business high level requirements and develop a business case.
- Produced Myer application roadmap which aligns with the Myer business capability. This has been a good exposure for me to understand technology stack and also Myer business capabilities.
- Participated in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards.
- Worked closely with Delivery and Business Relationship Managers, and business stakeholders, in order to make a contribution to the IT strategy.
- Play several roles in the teams to help deliver and operate the company products: system architect, DevOps engineers, developer, tester, 2nd-level customer support.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use: system performance, monitoring & troubleshooting in production, system reliability.
- Establish functional and system standards to ensure operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints are addressed.
- Implement core modules and code the integration framework to convert the monolithic application to multi-tenant architecture.
- In charge of an SRE team performing operation, monitoring, deploying, optimizing the products in the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Automate the infrastructure provisioning and optimize the code deployment pipeline that reduces the overall deployment time to 70%, resulting in huge cost saving in AWS – decreasing the AWS bill to $10,000/month.
- Worked on Ericsson Service Delivery Platform to design and develop mobile broadband portals for customers around the globe.
- Service Enablement Experience in Enterprise and Customer Self Care, Subscription Management, Service Life Cycle Management, Fulfilment, Provisioning, Messaging (SMPP, ParlayX, MQTT)
- Technical pre sales support for Ericsson SDP solutions.
- Active participation in pre-study activities ,solution scoping, estimation , solution analysis and design.
- Develop and/or update project plans for information technology projects, including: project objectives, technologies, systems, information, specifications, schedules, funding and staffing.
- Modify and customise commercial programs for internal needs.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Provide top level technical escalation to the technical team.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes for better international sales.
- Integrate online strategy for international operations.
- Served as the overall design authority for end to end technical and service solution for deals with multinational customers.
- Built accurate scalable cost models and provide input into pricing strategy and document risks to the solution.
- Skilled cloud engineer with experience in Red Hat’s PAAS Cloud.
- Quickly learning new technologies and delivering training and talks on them is my USP.
- Performed pre-sales consulting across West India and managed accounts.
- Collaboration with Development/QA team to resolve bugs.
- Debugging customer issues related to application, infrastructure.
- Analyzing Technical KPI’s.
- Attain a deep and extensive understanding of the client architecture, infrastructure and application environment.
solution architect/product owner
- Define business processes in technical terms, outside of ITIL, that are specific to customer requirements, produce design documents and technically help team in realizing the same
- Understand key Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators, define them technically such as the need for collection of metrics from various sources of data, produce technical and solution documents and work technically with the development team in realizing the same.
- Analyze the customer network or horizon during the project kick-off and come up with the deployment architecture of MITO based on the blueprint
- Define the need to integrate with other ticketing tools such as JIRA, Remedy. Understand the integration requirements, define use-cases and break them down technically. I help in defining the user stories, producing solution documents and high level and low level design documents (web service/ Rest API, database based.) I also help in technically achieving the results of such integrations
- Process Definition and Implementation: Lead the design and development of ITIL/ITSM best practices, processes and tools for MITO which is an Ericsson Built ITSM Tool
- Develop, analyze, manage and publish KPIs/Metrics to be used to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the “in scope” ITSM processes
- Work with the Change Manager to develop and document IT Service Management policies, processes, and procedures based on ITIL best practices
- Define a solution based on user requirements.
- Provide implementation guidance throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Managing customer issues in Salesforce.
- Daily management of large, technically complex and demanding customer accounts. This involves developing a support strategy, issue tracking and follow up through root cause analysis.
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of standardized processes and improving existing methodologies.
- Managed relationships with multiple Strategic Accounts.
- Demo to Red Hat customers on Red Hat portfolio.
- Developed a new process design workflow to ensure on-time delivery of all solutions.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.