- Sketch or draw objects to be tattooed for clients.
- Research tattoo trends, venues, and customer buying patterns in order to inspire designs and marketing strategies.
- Foster patterns of EXCELLENT customer service
- Attend tattoo expos to showcase my tattoo work and to put my brand name out into the world.
- Pitch and scope out projects clients
- Plan company finances
- Technical documentation for various parties
- In charge of art, design and code for
sole proprietor / lawyer
- Manage and administer the firm.
- Engage with individual client as well as corporate entities.
- Draft and prepare cause papers and agreements both in litigation and conveyancing matters.
- Handle Conveyancing matter: Sub-sale, Perfection of Transfer, Perfection of Charge, Discharge of Charge etc.
- Handle matters as to general litigation such as breach of contract, sale of goods sold, defamation etc.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Conduct full trial at lower court and high court.
- Bid on jobs and have a hands on approch to future customers.
- Organize differant stages of remodel projects.
- Keep an organised plan of attack with all sub contractors.
- Manage sales, inventory, finances, and shipping for an online company that I started.
- Developed Android applications during summers and in my free time
- Developed a productivity tracking app for a local business
- Maintain Instagram and Facebook pages to show product inventory and promotions