- Develop or update project plans for Solar Power Plants , Solar Street Lights and Solar Hot Water System technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to SPV technology projects.
- Plan or coordinate activities concerned with investigating and resolving customers’ reports of technical problems with solar installations.
- Analyze project requests, proposals, or engineering data to determine feasibility, productibility, cost, or production time of installation.
- Estimate for on grid and off grid solar power projects
- Maintenance of solar power projects
- Team supervisor for solar power projects
- Solar service engineer
- Deal with all solar companies globally
- Conduct engineering audit to collect structural, electrical and related information for use in design of Solar Power Plants.
- Create electrical single line diagram, string diagram & plant layout for solar electric system using computer aided software.
- Installation of solar system as per safety standards and procedure.
- Responsible for total Net metering Process of Solar Sites.
- Conduct submission of solar plant handover documents to clients after final inspection and review of site.
- Preparation of Monthly Performance Reports of solar power plants.
- Preparation of AMC schedules and Maintenance Reports of Solar Sites.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials..