social studies teacher/debate coach
- Used simulations, classroom debates, and discussions to encourage and improve speaking and writing skills.
- Coached all forms of debate, specializing in LD Debate and supporting students in Extemporaneous Speaking.
- Competed successfully in TFA tournaments, bringing home 2nd place trophy for Varsity LD in Fall tournament, and 1st and 4th in Novice LD.
- Teach the curriculum for the subjects: World History, U.S. History, Economics and US Government.
social studies teacher
- Taught US History, Government and Geography for grades 6-12.
- Assistant HS baseball coach.
- Head 7th grade basketball coach.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on staff committees, electively.