- Ran weekly soccer training sessions for a variety of locations, players, and age ranges, teaching soccer, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Involved a blend of adhering to existing material while still being flexible to changes or specific needs of children.
- Required high amounts of patience, good communication skills with both the players as well as teachers/parents, as well as a positive attitude
- Interpersonal skills and motivation to keep students’ enjoyment
- Plan, organize, and conduct classes.
- Monitor children’s
- Teach and explain the rules and regulations
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of players.
- Organize, and conduct soccer training sessions for youth athletes.
- Lead physical conditioning programs that enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of opposing teams to develop game strategies by choosing team members for individual games.
- Serve as organizer, instructor, and referee for outdoor soccer.
- Track attendance, participation, and data related to youth performance.
- Provide individual support or counselling in general wellness or nutrition.
- Track attendance, participation, and performance data of each team member.
- Recommend or approve new program or service offerings to promote wellness and fitness, produce revenues, or minimise costs.
- Administer emergency first aid, wrap injuries, treat minor chronic disabilities, or refer injured persons to physicians. performance data.
- Organise and conduct competitions and tournaments.
- Conduct classes and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, and methods in soccer skills.
- Prepare objectives and outlines, following curriculum guidelines and requirements of schools.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom I am responsible.
- Prepare students for further learning by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual players’ needs and progress.