- Make Change for guests.
- Fix inoperable machines.
- Verify tax information of winners, pay out large amounts of cash in hand with help of casino bank.
- Assist guest in filling out correct tax information.
slot attendant (gsa)
- Dispensed funds for machine jackpots and change for player needs
- Completed speedy and accurate repairs to maintain machines
- Notified security department of suspected illegal play activities and guest behaviors
- Answered patron questions about gaming machine functionality and explained how to properly use devices
- Addressed complaints about concerns and issues regarding the guest and their experience, applying effective solutions for satisfaction for players
- Assisted converting currency into requested combinations of bills and coins for guest/players
- Receive service calls and answer them promptly
- Pay out jackpot winnings to guests
- Use patron management programs to store and use customers valued information.
- Troubleshoot slot machine problems
- Provide prompt, courteous customer service
- Maintain cleanliness on gaming floor
- Maintain accurate bank roll
- Cash guest’s tickets for currency
- Provided guest service and support by maintaining high visibility on the floor, proactively initiating and building rapport with slot guests, explaining the various slot games, game rules and payout schedules to casino guests, ensuring machine and play area are clean and orderly, replenishing thermal paper, fixed printer jams and bill acceptor malfunctions, monitored and dispatched service calls on a rotation basis for areas needing service, identifying and correcting machine and Oasis malfunctions, and contacting the appropriate personnel to repair machine or program functionality.
- Paying of winners by promptly responding to winning guests, processing hand pays, scanning and redeeming slots tickets and large cash payouts, assisting the Slot Operations Supervisor and Senior Slot Floor in processing jackpot paperwork, manual pay processing and cash payouts, paying guests, and assisting with Title 31 transactions and reporting requirements following established procedures
- Coordinated with a team to deliver a positive guest experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Dispatched incoming calls from various other departments and led a team of 20+ coworkers during peak, high volume business hours.
- Completed training of several new hires.