- Responsible of groups of children from ages 4-8
- Teach and give tips to an assistant instructor helping the class
- Identify and solve any issues that arise within the group of children
- Evaluate the success of the children and their skiing
- Innovate new and fun games to keep the children entertained
- Progressed customers’ snowboarding skills as far as possible within their allotted time.
- Taught a school group once a week. Involved really getting to know each individual and ensuring they were having fun.
- Taught group and private lessons ranging from two to ten students.
- Specialized in working with children.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation.
- Teach individuals and groups of all ages to ski.
- Ensure the client has an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.
- Leader in conducting courses for new ski instructors.
ski instructor/lift operator
- Teach people how to ski individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as discussions, visuals, and demonstrations.
- Observe students to determine limitations, abilities, and current skill level.
- Provide assistance to patrons getting on and off of the ski lifts.
- Manage the daily operations of resort facilities.
- Teach people of all ages proper skiing technique and safety
- Maintain excellent relationships with students and parents
- Answering questions of all resort customers
- Raise confidence levels
- Ensure that equipment is safe and properly configured