- Responsible for preparing and making material transmittal that is subject to approval by government and contractor.
- Responsible for preparing and updating material submittal register.
- Responsible for preparing the daily report of the project.
- Responsible for making shop drawings
- Coordinate with the QC Managers and prepare a necessary document for the projects.
site superintendent (whiting bp refinery)
- Lead a management team of the following: Safety, Quality Control, Logistics and Project Management.
- Manage Manpower to accommodate present and upcoming workload.
- Study job specifications to determine specific needs for the customer.
- Supervised all facets of building construction projects ensuring a streamlined and cost-efficient enterprise.
- Work closely with Project Managers
- Conduct onsite safety orientations with all employees and Sub Contractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.Schedule inspaections as required.
- Assist with any general labour or carpentry needs as required
- Oversees the execution of work; including quality and production, ensuring crews work to job specifications and plans
- Communicates with project managers, distributors and crew members to ensure schedules and job site duties are completed with accuracy
- Communicates with superiors regarding crew and site status (both positive and negative)
- Is responsible for maintaining tools and equipment needed for jobs
- Is able to read blueprint plans
- Able to effectively deal with problems calmly and efficiently amongst crew members in varying situations
- Ensures the safety and well being of all crew members
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Exemplary time management skills