- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the team and workforce.
- Overseeing and reporting the development of the project.
- Estimation of materials required and working out the cost analysis for each works.
- Preparing bills for the completed works
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
senior site manager
- PROPOSED THE CONSTRUCTION BUILDING OF TANZANIA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD – ARUSHA, TANZANIA.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Manage the day-to-day operations on site to meet target deadlines.
- Every week create a people plan for the Narrabri cluster for the following week.
- Ensure customer orders are streamlined and efficient from harvest receivals to outloading.
- Make sure time slotting is running productively to meet trucking companies and customer’s needs.
- Maintain site hygiene standards for food product requirements
- Manage a large staff of different backgrounds to accomplish tasks.
- Currently the Chairperson of the Narrabri and Burren Junction Cluster Safety Committee.
- PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF KENYA HIGH COMMISSION CHANCERY AND RESIDENCY – OYSTERBAY DAR SE SALAAM, TANZANIA.
- Ensure all workers and visitors understand safety policies and procedures.
- Over the time at GrainCorp I have built effective relationships with customers to ensure customers are receiving the service they need at the highest quality.
- In Mid-year 2017 I spent time in the Sydney office with the logistics team system, developing a deeper understanding and effective working knowledge of logistics.