- Supervised the recruitment and hiring of employees; assures provision of initial orientation and ongoing development.
- Conducted performance evaluations and disciplinary actions as required and coordinated the deployment of staff consistent with program needs.
- Supervised a team and design, develop, and oversee all the program components that lead to a positive outcome to the children and their families.
- Effectively manage site operations, including timely completion and submittal of all grant/funding requirements and agency administrative reports.
- Maintain program supplies and materials
- Ensure positive communication between school site staff and program staff.
- Develop, plan, and monitor program components that are culturally responsive and support positive youth and staff development.
- Collects and reviews all patient insurance information needed to complete the billing, collections, appeal, and/or cash processes.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Independently analyzes, reports, and communicates any reimbursement trends/delays (e.g. billing denials, claim denials, pricing errors, payments, etc.).
- Independently and effectively resolves advanced accounts with minimal supervision.
- Communicates effectively to payers and/or claims clearinghouse to ensure accurate and timely electronically filed claims.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Prepare grants and budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Appoint volunteers or team members and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Attend and participate in meetings and trainings of Family Leadership Initiative’s cluster manager
- Recruit Families to participate in the program
- Coordinated all aspects of volunteer’s and guest speakers scheduling
- Prepare and deliver training courses
- Identify training needs according to needs
- Create and implement activities.