- Job ResponsibilitiesAccounting for 100~ children daily
- Provide weekly enrichment activities
- Train staff thoroughly on procedures and child behavior
- Ensure safe transfer of payment from campus to administration
- Direct activities of staff members and volunteers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with school principals to meet afterschool
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities. needs
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that activities are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Maintain student attendance records and other required records.
- Supervise staff and volunteers
- Supports potential parents/families by discussing educational offerings and policies.
- Prepares and oversees the maintenance of pupil records.
- Schedules and oversees all on-site activities.
- Evaluates independent study compliance documentation for accuracy to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Enforces discipline and attendance rules.
- Created and implements school’s safety plan
- Directs and coordinates school maintenance services and the usage of school facilities, including overseeing the general setup and maintenance of resource center.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff.
- Enforce employee health and safety in the workplace.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Maintain employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations and paid time off, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Train employees and volunteers in job duties and company policies.
- Guide employees in handling difficult problems and interpersonal disputes.
- Spiritual development and mentorship of staff.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as Engineering, Physics, and Logic.