- Recruited and retained top talent, with focus on completing timely performance evaluations, providing positive feedback and rewarding superior performance.
- Assessed sales reports to identify and enhance sales performance, support inventory oversight and capitalize on emerging trends.
- Developed and nurtured lasting relationships with clients through dedicated assistance, issue resolution and talents.
- Evaluated data on customer sales and other factors, assessed trends and reported on findings to help senior management make effective operational decisions.
- Liaised with sales, marketing and management teams to develop solutions and completed interior work of more than 40+ clients.
- Meeting clients & briefing about products
- Focus on sale and Target
- Attend the calls
- checking the product availability before placing the order
- looking after customer complaint
- technician arrangement for product service
- Sales of the product.
- Ensure optimal quality of service by increasing customer loyalty.
- Issue quotes and invoices.
- Manage export folders.
- Cashier operating and Establishment of daily cash reports.
- Monthly Inventory.
- Management and supply of the Stock
- One year paid Internship
- Present designs and reports to customers or design committees and discuss need for modification.
- Participate in new product planning or market research
- Plan and execute such strategies as to ensure that the budgeted target for showroom is achieved or exceeded in volume and profit term.Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team and provide them with sufficient training inputs, guidance and motivation to achieve targets successfully.Monitor sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of need, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sale and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process.Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.Guide, train develop and motivate sales team to perform to the best of their ability to render exceptional customer service and achieve sales targets.Prepare stock requirement list for the month specifying make, model and number of vehicle for the approval of the Sales Manager and further processing.Interact regularly with the existing as well as prospective customer to establish healthy and profitable relationships and also to find out their present and future demand to be able to meet them in time.
- Monitor and verify proper operation of security cameras and Alarms
- Tracking by manual and automatic means storing in and out of our display room
- Advising employees on jewellery handling procedures and at the same time showing pieces to customers
- Schedule working hours for staff.
- Explain credit application or other financing matters to customers who buy jewellery
- Providing credit or finance agreement, sales agreement and warranty information
- Ensuring accuracy of price information and discounts.