- Maintained good relationships with customers.
- Provided customers with guidance and replied to their inquiries
- Managed all daily transactions form the receiving of the sales order till the delivery or the merchandize
- Managed day to day tasks related.
- Checking orders and it’s status.
- Checking customers feedback.
- Introduced new inventory management measures, effectively decreasing product theft over [Number]% within [Timeframe].
- Created and implemented new business opportunities by utilizing strategic networking strategies.
- Decreased [Timeframe] spending by [Number]% through effectively designing budgets using [Software].
- Provided recommendations to promote brand effectiveness and product benefits, resulting in securing [Number] long-term accounts in [Timeframe].
- Worked as an showroom manager in a electronic store.
- Ability to build a good communication with the customer across the levels.
- Customer relations and client managements.
- Technical support.
- Sales and purchases.
- Records management.
- Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Receive payment by cash, check and cred it cards
- Issue Invoices, receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain a high quality service by increasing customer loyalty
- Decoration of the show room
showroom manager / lighting consultant
- Merchandising / product presentation
- Purchasing and vendor management
- Operations analysis / inventory planning
- Supplier management
- Creating lighting plans based on building plans and customers wishes
- Attend visits to customers building sites to understand more complicated projects to give the right advice to maintain and develop relationships with account holders