- CASH HANDLING
- ORDER TAKING
- COFFEE MAKING
- ASSISTING IN THE COOKING
- Till operations / money handling
- Food preparation / serving / saftey
- Cleaning duties
- Close & open duties
- Stock take / handling / ordering
- Team organisation / buliding
- Responsible for organizing, cleaning, and maintaining various aspects of the shop such as files, tools, and shop machinery (compressors and air filters).
- Tasked with detailing, cleaning and storing high end luxury cars and car parts
- Meticulously prepping costly mixtures of various different paints and chemicals for use in painting these luxury cars.
- Was a key and crucial individual in the long and expensive process of restoring and maintaining these vehicles. On many occasions would have to work in a group to successfully disassemble, restore individual parts, and body of vehicle and diligently put the vehicle back together in a timely and cautious manner. Any mistake could result in thousands of dollars of repairs or weeks of delay.
- Constantly worked with the head car detailing specialists on various different tasks such as painting, assembling, disassembling, and general shop and restoration work.
- Maintaining stores cleanliness.
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behaviour; notifying veterinarians or managers as warranted.
- Using the till.
- Rotating and pricing stock.
- Operated cash register with cash and card
- Great customer service
- Cleaned work area
- Organised store for the next day
- Assisted in counting daily takings