- Receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and supplies throughout warehouse to sustain manufacturing and production activities.
- Unload trucks, check in merchandise, reconcile purchase orders with sales orders, and distribute received inventory to designated production areas.
- Operate heavy machinery such as forklifts to move materials and items from receiving and storage areas to production floor.
- Facilitate inventory management and inform management of low inventory; record inventory counts in company computer systems.
- Generate reports documenting defective materials, questionable conditions, and quality benchmark results.
- Shipped & received daily stock coming in and out of warehouse
- Picked & packed all orders to be sent to customers via couriers
- Operated a sit-down counter balance forklift (Non Certified)
- Maintained control of inventory levels accurately and frequently
- Assisted customers with loading/unloading of purchased goods
- Route received goods to appropriate storage areas or departments, using forklift.
- Pull and process customer orders.
- Process customer credits.
- Monitor inventory levels and address as needed.
- Maintain pleasant and professional interactions with customers and delivery drivers.
- inventory cycle counts.
- Parts core processing.
- Direct activities for shipping/receiving department
- Ability to use equipment needed for job function and maintain daily check sheetsSit down forklift, stand up forklift, scissor lift and powered pallet jack
- Keep an organized and clean environment at all times.
- Maintaining a safe and clean warehouse.
- Loading/Unloading freight.
- Preparation of Bills of Lading.
- Skid building and wrapping.
- Operated Pallet Jack and Walkie.
- Processing of UPS/FedEx Shipments (Inbound/Outbound).
- Sorting, Labelling.
- Preparation of Manifests and ensure accuracy of information.