- Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted. Budgets given and adhered to.
- Schedule staff hours and delegate duties.
- Meeting store targets with timing
- Health and safety manager with First Aid certificate
- Supervise the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness, and inventory control standards are maintained.
- Ring-up sales using computerized POS system, count money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of work shift and make bank deposits.
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists in their tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare specialty sandwich following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Managing 1.5 Lakh Sq Ft warehouse, Leading a team of 2 Team leaders and 60 Warehouse Executives & End to End warehouse process and SOP planning.
- Strategized the Plan of Opening new Hubs to ensure the delivery of shipment within 24 hours on customers orders.
- Introduced KPI reports for Rs.2 crore of inventory, includes Daily Production, Packing/Receiving per hour, Daily Cycle Numbers, Safety Observations, etc.
- Through FMS analysis helped the team to procure a product based on the seasonal demand & manufacturer brand. This lead to increase In sale.
- Improve cycle count activities and corrected some bad habits from floor operators. Inventory accuracy is improved from mid 90% to 98% and is still improving.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Oversee the receiving and unloading process for inbound shipments. Direct supervisors to ensure procedures are followed such as product is correct by count and item code; ensure checks for damage, infestation, shelf life and temperature are completed upon receipt and review the labeling, putting away of product and documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes,
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Assign duties.
- Craft the schedule for each week
- Maintained par levels and ordered produce for the restaurant as well as ensuring all specs are being followed for proper cost control.
- Assisted General Manager in receiving truck orders to ensure accuracy and help with cost of goods.
- Completed staff placement guides daily to aid in having a smooth shift and reduce ticket times.
- Handled weekly scheduling and completed weekly paperwork to assist the General Manager.