- Quality parameters monitoring
- Job planning,
- Permit preparation
- Safe job execution
- Critical equipment changeover or handover to maintenance
- Alarm rationalization
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods,
- Experience in Manufacturing of Optical fiber.
- Production planning & monitoring taking corrective and preventive action for non-conformities.
- Worked as an Shift Engineer and operate the Fiber Tower (Optec & S.G. controls)
- Testing of Optical fiber by OTDR, Fiber Geometry & quality instruments of fiber.
- Worked permit issuer & acceptor.
- Work as a Shift Engineer, Looking after the Crusher Area in Sinter Plant.
- Led the project ” Decreasing the Fugitive Emission for the Crusher “,
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results. Shutdown & startup of drives/equipment
senior shift engineer
- Responsible for the safe and optimum operation of the air separation process by monitoring and controlling production plant and equipment, protective systems and utility systems.
- Adapting of plant operational modes to suit the product demand, climatic conditions and optimum achievable performance with maximized on stream factor.
- Analyzing production data and process behavior to ensure the early identification of trends and problems.
- Prepare daily production reports and logs. Ensure that all record keeping and production reporting is carried out on time and to the required standards.
- Perform duties on shift basis and provide standby duties as/when required.
- Following up with field technician to clear utility alarms in BTS sites.
- Planning of Fuel filling and Maintaining EB bill payments .
- Taking the necessary actions to prevent site outages.
- Clearing the fault tickets due to utility issues by coordinating with NOC Team.