- Bought, sole and handled an average of worth of foreign currency daily. Took in cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks and money orders. Ensured quality of service by hand-counting currency and walking customer through each transaction, no matter how high or low in financial amount.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions. greed customers entering the store to ascertain what customer required. Asked open-ended questions to assess customer needs.
- Answered phone calls by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Assigning tills to Tellers is done by Head Teller. Cash is transferred from vault to tills. Various operations like currency exchange.
- After the individual work is balanced and filmed, assist with any necessary office closing work that is outstanding. This may include assisting a cashier / teller find an out of balance situation, filming daily work and designated area for balancing at the end of day.
- Greet members
- Answer members’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and ending of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Balance transactions against cash drawer
- Process payments to credit cards and loans
- Process cashiers checks and traveler checks
- Train new employees on daily procedures and use of systems
- Assisted customers with deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments.
- Ordered/Sold Branch cash on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintained custodianship of vault duties.
- Custodian of Safe Deposit Box area which included the annual audit of keys and boxes.
- Ordered/Sold foreign currency.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolved their issues.
- Notary Public.
- Coordinating sales competitions and games.
- Organizing retention schedules and rotating them as needed.
- Assisting customers with any business needs they had. Whether that was to complete the task or to refer them to the correct person that is able to complete what was needed.
- Teller drawer balancing.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audits and cash exposures.
- Spot coaching with the teller staff in all areas. Including sales, customer service and/or operational issues.
- Buying and selling cash for the branch and tracking trends.
- Listening to customer needs.
- Processing transactions.
- Assists with audit.
- ATM teller. I was to add cash, balance, remove and count deposited money and the maintenance for the machine.