- Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using electronic testing equipment.
- Test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
- Managing repairs done by other technician making sure done in a correct and timely fashion.
- Inspect and test electrical or electronic systems to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections and testing instruments such as oscilloscopes and voltmeters.
- Monitoring and management of PDH, VHF and UHF Radio Networks
- Configuration and maintenance of Cisco Routers, Motorola ACE3600 RTUs, Adroit Supervisory System, Coltron voice and data line circuits
- Capturing of network performance data for reporting purposes
- Implementation of Disaster Recovery Process drill for the National Control Center
- Resource allocation for network faults and minor projects
- Management and coordination of small and medium projects namely: Cisco router and switch roll-out, Environmental Alarm System upgrade, Avaya call center network upgrade
- Deliver, install and repair medical equipment.
- Complete all state and insurance paperwork.
- Evaluate customer homes and vehicles for accessible adaptations.
- Maintain commercial mobility fleet accounts.
- Provide support to junior staff or clients.
- Perform work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Maintain data and addition responsibilities for team / Floor.
- Repair, adjust, or replace electrical or mechanical components or parts, using hand tools, power tools, or soldering equipment.
- Monitor and responsible for line output.
- Line Conversion including troubleshoot any SMT machine failure/down to reduce downtime .
- Create new program for new product Trial/evaluation built.
- Perform weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance .
- Organized 5’s’ to make sure working areas are always clean and safe.