- Leading a growing congregation
- Pastoral Care
- Administration of small staff (5 full-time employees)
- Budget administration
- Write articles and books.
- Taught religious lessons
- Officiated weddings
- Officiated Funerals
- Oversee all activities, outreach, and administration of the church
- Train leaders to oversee support ministries of the church
- Teach and preach to the members of the church each week
- Work with ministry leaders to develop updated ministry policies
- Work with budget committee to implement our budget each year
- Oversee responsibilities of congregation growth. (250-400 members)
- Manage a staff of nine associate pastors.
- Direct a one million dollar building expansion.
- Recruit and train individuals to serve in our children’s, youth, singles and all adult departments.
- Mobilize our congregation to serve the less-fortunate in our community; our state and in several foreign nations.
- Conduct funerals, grief counseling, weddings, pre-marriage counseling and baby dedications
- Recruit and train volunteers.
- Manage and train team leaders
- Plan, develop and implement projects and program of all sorts within the church
- Communicate and coordinate with other leaders and organizations including government offices to plan, develop and also implement projects and program
- Oversee finances