- Architected, Designed and Developed the One-Servicing Application using modern tech stack. Grounded with React and Redux library for client side and Vert.x as backend api layer on Java 8, one-servicing is modern credit & collections platform.
- Built Real time data pipeline using Kafka for capturing click stream data and Hive as data lake for analysis and reporting.
- Designed Software Observability using Prometheus and Grafana.
- Used Adobe Omniture and One-Stream for capturing business metrics and user insights on web applications.
- Designed the authorization and authentication using single sign on and Json web token.
- Used ELK stack for logging and analytics.
- Used Redis for caching application level configuration data.
- Preparation of Material procurement schedule as per baseline program
- Monitoring the progress and plan for shortfall as per Key Dates achievement
- Updating Progress by Activity Confirmation in SAP
- Planning and Scheduling using Primavera P6 occasionally
- Supervise technicians, administrative staff, or other engineers.
- Designed the Data modeling in both NOSQL databases like Couchbase, NewSQL databases like MemSQL and Relational databases like DB2 and Oracle.
- Used React Dev tools and Redux dev tools for debugging the react applications.
- Used Jest, Enzyme and react-testing library for react unit testing.
- Used WireMock and Mockito for stubbing the mock data.
- Used Postman and Jmeter for testing api and stress testing
- Extensively used Git for version management and followed Conventional Commits and Semver.
- Extensively used Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline.
- Used OpenShift platform as deployment platform using Kubernetes and Docker.
- Followed Microservices design pattern.