Senior Engineer Resume Examples
- Designed and implemented DFA/DFS optimized process to accelerate tractor production per day (285 to 290)
- Led a team in strengthening the Digital Mockup Process that resulted in decreased investment (up to 42 % in prototype development) for product initialization
- Digitized the mockup process in Team Centre in co-ordination with Siemens AG team
- Managed the creation of 3D tool library in co-ordination with tool suppliers and manufacturing engineering
- Released four companywide standards for effective Virtual mockup process analysis
- Organized and managed the knowledge sharing platform for R&D
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverable.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Identify energy savings opportunities and make recommendations to achieve more energy efficient operation.
- Monitor and analyze energy consumption.
- Perform energy modeling, measurement, verification, commissioning, or retro-commissioning.
- Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or daylight systems to determine energy use or potential energy savings.
- Prepare project reports and other program or technical documentation.
- Firmware development in C, C++ for Multiple Embedded systems like Battery Management systems for HeVs, Wireless Sensors
- Software design using UML [Use case, sequence diagrams, State diagrams].
- Application development for Module monitoring units of Lithium Ion battery packs and battery management system
- Firmware development in C, C++ for J1939 Protocol stacks, CAN drivers, CANopen
- Development of J1939 databases and diagnostic database development [J1939]
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
- Involved in creation of reference manuals for each WBS content from PMO perspective for carrying out a project on energy management.
- Delegating tasks and setting deadlines for internal team.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Close partnership with the development team to analyze requirements and testing needs to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy including both functional and system-level testing.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Supervise or train project team members as necessary.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing engineering projects.
- Capacity modification for Large Wheel Loaders(LWL) Bucket
- Concept Modelling for heavy equipment products such as Fork GP’s and Drawbar assemblies.
- Parametric modelling.
- Creation of Merge models & Creo Simulation.
- DFMEA,PFMEA and VAVE analysis on automotive mining equipment products.
- Independently designed and executed assigned features in the application.
- Trained junior members of IT team on mobile application development.
- Recommended architectural improvements, design solutions.
- Involved in creation of project initiation documents such as project charter, project scope and project plan.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering for any planned up-gradations works.
- Modify, maintain, and repair electrical
- Compile data regarding existing system performance ranging from losses, maximum loads, load factors, utility factors etc.
- Prepare the KPI metrics of all project in retail sector and publish it to all key stakeholders.
- Development on M-WiMAX BS MAC layer; implementation and testing of RAS Traffic controller module for Samsung’s BS
- Worked on different test tools, traffic generators/simulators (IXIA), packet analyzer (ethereal, wireshark, tcpdump)
- Knowledgeable on Tibco Spotfire tool to create visualizations and provide insights from the data.
- Project Management activities involving planning and vendor management activities during project execution.
- Involved in creating an asset health report using Tibco Spotfire for analysis of maintenance of the HVAC assets.
- Knowledgeable on NIAGARA (data aggregator) and NOVAR BMS tool for on boarding and support administrator.
- Complete project management involving vendors to carry out retrofit activity.
- Prepared BOQ’s and a solution document required to carry out the metering activity.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.