- Management of Data center and integrated Command and Communication center devices like workstations including installation, configuration.
- Configuration of network devices- workstations, IP Amplifiers, Emergency Call Boxes, L2 switches
- Documentation, data validation, data correction preparation of test cases for User Acceptance Test, software applications testing as per requirement(RFP)
- Troubleshooting of field network infrastructure
- Assisting in project management and site engineering
- Performance monitoring of systems devices using HP NNMi.
- Coordinating with vendors for required output
- Responsible for engine room package layout for early stage prior to project kick-off.
- Support & review new engine & transmission development related to engine room package integration.
- Determine engineering change content and propose solution.
- Guide powertrain-to-vehicle integration i.e. mounting system location, cooling system layout, engine intake & exhaust system layout, fuel piping layout, gear shift cable layout etc.
- Verify new technology introduction into engine room for platform and market requirement/regulation e.g. NGV application, EVP, Diesel engine, Electric Vehicle (EV) battery and components, EPS/HPS/EHPAS application.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create the quality management policies and procedures that are followed by all employees who are a part of the production process. These systems are created to the IATF16949, an independent set of quality assurance standards.
- Provide regular status reports (Monthly) to management.
- Customer complains, 5Why, 8D report and Problem solving step.
- New model ,PPAP , APQP
- Special Process Heat treatment process Carburizing and CQI 9 3rd Edition Understanding the Heat treat system Assessment and SSAS Activity for special process.
- Major Incident – P1,P2 (MI) handling for telecom sites in EU & Asia – Data Centre,Nodes, LDN by sending business and customer comms until restoration of services to normal. Major incidents cover all infrastructure related incidents – Power, Cooling, Safety, Security etc.
- To manage comms with all Wholesale and colo customers as per the SLAs agreed for different priorities during major incidents(P1,P2) and also for routine tickets(P3,P4).
- Chase site team for root cause details to prepare RFO (Reason for outage) and IR(Incident Report) post any major incident.
- To share RFO and IR to customers within SLA.
- To take care of Incident Resolution management for different priority(P1,P2,P3,P4) incident tickets in coordination with site engineers – with correct Known Error and CTI( Category-Type-Item) details.
- To send continue follow up for site ops teams( EU & ASIA) reminding them SLA status of their tickets.
- To record all business and customer comms in incident ticket.
- Ensuring that the construction is progressing as per the specification, without violating government rules.
- Thorough knowledge in creating schedule for projects .
- Coordinating the whole team for the execution.
- Analyzing bills of various types of works.
- Using cost evaluation techniques and calculations to ensure that the project cost is kept minimum.