- Create designs and concepts.
- Confer to discuss and determine design.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
- Read scripts and consult directors and other production staff in order to develop design concepts and plan productions.
- Organize ,scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination across the country.
- Clients included AT&T, Burger King, Seven Eleven, The Coca-Cola Company, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Vodaphone, the 2002 Olympic Torch Relay, 2004 Summer Olympic Torch Relay and The Children’s Miracle Network in partnership with Coca-Cola and 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Committee.
- Program updates for all Macintosh Computers.
- Clients included AT&T, Burger King, Seven Eleven, The Coca-Cola Company, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Vodaphone, the 2002 Olympic Torch Relay, 2004 Summer Olympic Torch Relay and The Children’s Miracle Network in partnership with Coca-Cola and 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Committee, E Trade, Nascar, Microsoft.
- Directed client presentations, and responsible for overall management of the studio including design program updates.
- My responsibilities included, developing innovative concepts from scratch and implementing they across a wide range of product categories.
- Creating artwork and technical drawings that were sent to the supplier for sampling and production.
- Working with suppliers and factories on a daily basis to ensure goods were as required.
- Sourcing new suppliers at trade shows throughout Europe and Asia.
- Forging strong relationships with factories and suppliers.
- Developing display stand and POS concepts.
- Working closely with IPs such as Guinness and Jameson to ensure the brand integrity is upheld.
- Works in a highly collaborative environment with CAD model development and analysis teams.
- Contributes to CAD model build and analysis related tools development, solution, testing & deployment.
- Demonstrated competences in the Siemens bundles (tecnomatix 13.1 and teamcenter).
- Solves technical problems using industry best practices and coordinate with other team members to ensure quality deliverables
- Participates in code reviews, maintaining and enforcing coding standards.
- Interfaces with business analysts, SMEs and technical team members to design solutions.
- Understanding of the process flow of CAD modeling and analysis activities to proactively identify efficiency enabler opportunities.
- Working with testing agencies in Russia to ensure all goods met regulatory requirements for Moscow airport.
- Coordination with Subject Matter Experts to augment and implement necessary changes that improve process efficiency
- Perform analysis and support define, plan and execute phases of vehicle development and deployment activities.
- Development and post launch issues in vehicle Manufacturing.