Senior Designer Resume Examples
- Create designs and concepts.
- Confer to discuss and determine design.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
- Read scripts and consult directors and other production staff in order to develop design concepts and plan productions.
- Organize ,scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination across the country.
- Clients included AT&T, Burger King, Seven Eleven, The Coca-Cola Company, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Vodaphone, the 2002 Olympic Torch Relay, 2004 Summer Olympic Torch Relay and The Children’s Miracle Network in partnership with Coca-Cola and 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Committee.
- Program updates for all Macintosh Computers.
- Clients included AT&T, Burger King, Seven Eleven, The Coca-Cola Company, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Vodaphone, the 2002 Olympic Torch Relay, 2004 Summer Olympic Torch Relay and The Children’s Miracle Network in partnership with Coca-Cola and 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Committee, E Trade, Nascar, Microsoft.
- Directed client presentations, and responsible for overall management of the studio including design program updates.
- My responsibilities included, developing innovative concepts from scratch and implementing they across a wide range of product categories.
- Creating artwork and technical drawings that were sent to the supplier for sampling and production.
- Working with suppliers and factories on a daily basis to ensure goods were as required.
- Sourcing new suppliers at trade shows throughout Europe and Asia.
- Forging strong relationships with factories and suppliers.
- Developing display stand and POS concepts.
- Working closely with IPs such as Guinness and Jameson to ensure the brand integrity is upheld.
- Works in a highly collaborative environment with CAD model development and analysis teams.
- Contributes to CAD model build and analysis related tools development, solution, testing & deployment.
- Demonstrated competences in the Siemens bundles (tecnomatix 13.1 and teamcenter).
- Solves technical problems using industry best practices and coordinate with other team members to ensure quality deliverables
- Participates in code reviews, maintaining and enforcing coding standards.
- Interfaces with business analysts, SMEs and technical team members to design solutions.
- Understanding of the process flow of CAD modeling and analysis activities to proactively identify efficiency enabler opportunities.
- Working with testing agencies in Russia to ensure all goods met regulatory requirements for Moscow airport.
- Coordination with Subject Matter Experts to augment and implement necessary changes that improve process efficiency
- Perform analysis and support define, plan and execute phases of vehicle development and deployment activities.
- Development and post launch issues in vehicle Manufacturing.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs and graphics.
- Performing Assembly line simulation for Final assembly process.
- Participates in Design for Manufacturing in Virtual build events for future vehicles deployment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills for frequent collaboration with product development and product SMEs.
- Clients include: AT&T, Burger King, Seven Eleven, The Coca-Cola Company, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Vodaphone, the 2002 Olympic Torch Relay, 2004 Summer Olympic Torch Relay and The Children’s Miracle Network in partnership with Coca-Cola and 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Committee, E Trade, Nascar, Microsoft.
- Directed client presentations.
- Responsible for Ignition Studio management.
- Responsible for all design program updates.
- Create and design user interface for corporate websites
- Provide guidance for brand management and develop style guides to clients
- Designed and developed site graphics, layouts and web interfaces
- Responsible for quality check, quality control and quality assurance of finished websites
- Visualize and design interface of intranet sites, newsletters, e-mail blasts and merchants service websites
- Liaison with customers at the showroom.
- Designing for Customized / Modular kitchen , Wall units, Compunter tables , Wardrobes, Cot , Sofas for showroom and walking customers.
- Taking accurate site surveys.
- Preparing 3D views for all Modular furniture using AutoCAD 2000.
- Preparing costing for finalized designs.
- Preparing detail production drawings, Cutting line , Bonding line , Assembly instructions for manufacturing process.
- Quality checking in production of products under manufacturing .
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.