- Managed Security Agents and check-in zones in a dynamic work atmosphere.
- Multi-tasking and decision-making in a high-pressure environment and displayed creative problem-solving abilities.
- Supervised and monitored Security Agents using advanced observational and behavioral methods.
- Conveyed a high level of professional knowledge and experience while avoiding confrontation and providing exceptional customer service.
- Communicated in English and Hebrew with people from around the world and from diverse cultures.
- Retained vigilance and focus observing both individuals and crowds while prioritizing significant details.
- Conducted regular patrols to ensure safe shopping environment.
- Monitored and warned potential violators of market policy.
- Performed equipment and machinery inspections on a regular basis.
- Reported on any fire alarm and security door mismanagement or malfunction.
- Ensured no unauthorized entry into restricted areas.
- Handled emergency situations smoothly and efficiently.
- Answered shopper queries and provided directions and assistance as needed.
- – Preparing weekly site roster.
- – Meeting with client.
- – Lobby duties.
- – Security command Centre duties.
- – Attending incidents.
security supervisor / controller
- Ensure effective on-site security and access control
- Supervise third party security staff
- Identify security risks and issues and recommend policies and strategies to mitigate risks
- Audit and configure security systems and software
- Develop and review physical security training programs such as security on-boarding, fire warden training, evacuation exercises, etc
- Keep up to date on French security related regulations
- Implement regular activity reports
- Supervise Security operations and other security guards.
- Monitored central alarm system for fire, intrusion, and duress alarms and responded when needed.
- Directed guests around the building and answered questions regarding accessibility.
- Conducted periodic physical checks around the premises .