- Consulting with clients to determine the best security solutions for their own unique requirements, costing, quoting and presentation with the purpose of closing the deal
- Planing and coordinating of the installation staff to ensure the product is installed to the highest industry standards
- Ensuring staff members were kept up to date with the latest product knowledge and motivating all the necessary installation requirements
- Determine pricing structures that created value to the client and reasonable profit margins for the Company
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers to ensure the Company received healthy profit margins
- Prepare budgets for our advertising cost and sourcing other innovative ways to increase Company’s sales
- Representing Company at trade meetings and developments to remain at the head of our industry
- Investigation of fraud, sensitive material, ect
- Communicate directly with customers
- Maintain workflow and quotas
- Communication through Outlook and Teams
- Fulfill investigation requests via inquiry
- Data analysis
- Remember and practice policies
- identified potential security threats and addressed them before they could become a problem to Fed Ex.
- monitored the CCTV camera’s and ensured that the plant was safe from fire, intruders and other potential hazards.
- prepared daily reports and gave a copy to the client[Fed Ex] and a copy to my Company.
- prepared incidental reports on all incidents that happened .
- Controlled access to the property and provided customer care services to the customers who visited the hub.
- Dealing with staff disputes and finding resolutions to ensure the optimum running of the Company
- Representing the Company in labor disputes and seeking an amicable resolution to these
- Attention to detail with public facing content
- Work with programs such as Word and Excel
- technical audits
- data and risk analysis
- project documentation definition
- hand-on deployments