- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase safety and secutrity supplies.
- Supervising the access control process with constant avaliation to create policies or procedures.
- Security staff training and supervision.
- Internal investigation.
- Security Plans criation for internal and external events.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure the best response in emergency scenarios.
- Responsible for overall security of the company assets, training, behavioral conduct and discipline of security guards and security supervisor.
- Formulation and implementation of policies
- Hazard Identification and Risk assessment.
- Conducting interviews of Security guards and Security supervisors.
- Liaison with local police and civil authorities.
- Provide security education and awareness activities.
- Miscellaneous functions that support business operations.
- Keeping track of various events
- Implementing security protocols
- Creating Emergenct response procedures
- Conducting security evaluations
- Supervising Security staff members
- Collected, counted, and disbursed money.
- Did basic bookkeeping, and completed banking transactions.
- Communicated with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Completed and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Opened, sorted, and routed incoming mail, answered correspondence, and prepared outgoing mail.
- Processed and prepared documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Completed work schedules, managed calendars, and arranged appointments.
- Developed effective standard operating procedures for the security department.
- Managed a 12-person security staff.
- Revised Safety & Security policies per JHACO Standards.
- Served on Several Customer Service Committees.