- Assisting customers with the VA report and remediation on periodic basis.
- Managing the Privilege Identity/Access Management tool.
- Have been a part of PCI/DSS compliance for security.
- Experience working with cloud-based data storage architectures and the controls commonly used to secure those environments, such as encryption, tokenization, data masking, data lifecycle management data rights
- Responsible for managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAWtrust rapidly expanding secure infrastructure and security solution provided to customer base/ market.
- Responsible for providing specialist, high-level technical advice and support for the installing, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of LAWtrust services and product offering.
- Provide technical sales support by understanding and capturing the customer requirements (Pre-sales).
- Develop project plans for the implementation of new products and solutions.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of LAWtrust hosted systems as well as all LAWtrust internal systems.
- Information Security and Public Key Infrastructures (PKI). – install, manage, maintain and configure existing PKI systems.
- Providing technical support for LAWtrust solutions including managed PKI, Ascertia (Signinghub, ADocs, ADSS), hardware security modules (Thales & SafeNet), Entrust IdentityGuard (Multi-Factor Auth) and Venafi (Certificate Lifecycle management).
- Planning, Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of McAfee ePO server 4.5, 4.6, McAfee HIPS 8.0.
- Manage security tools to schedule and perform network scans, and ensure accurate vulnerability assessment results are generated.
- Investigate and take appropriate action for the security alerts and warnings.
- Analyzing spam or phishing emails reported by the users and performing static/behavioral analysis of malware specimens to determine the effects on internal systems at both the host and network level.
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls such as Fortigate, Palo-Alto, Cyberoam, Sophos, Checkpoint etc., intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software(Symantec), authentication systems (ARCON PIM), log management, content filtering, etc.
- Implementation and Performing day-to-day security information event monitoring (SIEM), correlation and investigation of security events like KHIKA, SECEON, and POC for FortiSIEM & McAfee.
- Participate in vulnerability and penetration testing using software such as Nessus, Nmap, Rapid7 Metasploit pro.
- Knowledge and understanding of reviewing raw log files, data correlation of events, and analysis.
- Performed regular O&M functions such as Threat management, patching, backups, configuration management(Syslogs, Neflows, NTP Sync.etc), system documentation (Client Infra details, SOC related documents)and reporting (SIEM reports, VA reports, Ticket inventory).
- Firm understanding of various attacks, such as email phishing, SQLi, XSS, buffer overflow and data leakage
- Strong experience on networking concepts such as TCP/IP (IP, ARP, subnetting, NAT, IPSEC) and a good understanding of protocols such as SNMP, DNS, DHCP, FTP.
- Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with team members and outside vendors.
- Document computer security and emergency response policies, procedures, and tests.
- Three years of developing and maintaining a Next-Gen endpoint protection system (Crowdstrike)
- SIEM research, POC, selection, architecture, deployment (LogRhythm, SumoLogic) throughout the Enterprise.
- Created and maintained workflows in multiple ITSM platforms (JIRA, ServiceNow)
- Successfully train, deploy, integrate an identity access management application across cloud and on-prem environments (Okta).