- Oversee access control to secured facility while ensuring optimal levels of employee safety by veryifying access levels, creating door pin codes and access cards
- Regular patrols and monitoring of 300 CCTV cameras
- Emergency response and dispatching
- Create reports using 24/7 software
- Monitor internal alarm systems
- Maintain order over venue and suppress disturbances such as overseeing large crowds and controlling the houseless population on campus
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails from other departments, vendors, and visitors
- Patrolled premise
- Used mobile ID scanners to scan and verify personnel access restrictions
- Wrote up incident reports
- Logged daily activity into logbook hourly
- Enforced and communicated all rules and regulations to the public
- Prepared reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Issued warnings to persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehended or evicted violators from premises
- Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
- Investigated thefts and filed reports
- Ensuring a safe environment for attendees at concerts, shows and arenas for a trouble-free event.
- Assisting visitors of town hall and providing information about services of the Mayor’s Office
- Activating/Deactivating Government worker passes.
- Make sure no one is on the property and keep track of windows and doors making sure there is no broken or open
- Clean sight and make sure it looks presentable.
- To ensure the safety of the Municipal Mayor .
- Act as a back up driver in any situation needed.
- Conducted patrols utilizing a company vehicle for Colorado Springs and Pueblo area contracts maintaining a discreet nightly schedule.Managed reports and sent them to management in a timely manner.
- Responded to alarm calls and handled company phone to self dispatch in a safe and timely manner.
- Took complaint reports from residents and forwarded to chain of command.
- Often came in contact with trespassers and clients used verbal skills to deescalate situations.
- Ensured cleanliness of company vehicle