- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.Director of Music – Belmont High School (2000 – 2005)
- Assistant House Coordinator – BHS (2003-2005)
- Curriculum Committee Member – BHS
- VET Music Teacher – BHS and MFGSG
- Instrumental Music Teacher – BHS, MFGSC & GHS
- Assistant Director – Sweethearts (1995-2000)
- Taught Science from Grades VIII to X.
- Documented and maintained various academic records.
- Provided assistance to students to develop their skills in different areas.
- Prepared quality work sheets based on the given topics considering levels of students.
- Evaluated exam papers of Maharashtra Board and was assigned as external examiner for Practical exams in the years 2011 and 2012.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in English, French, History, Home Ec, Textiles and Geography.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behaviour, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare lessons and classroom spaces for complex differentiated class activities.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical, emotional and mental health.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.Responsible for creating weekly lesson plans and ensuring the timely delivery of the same.
- Creating individualized educational plans for students to cater to different needs
- Record maintenance and updation
- Follow up with students and parents for variety of daily activities
- Creating a bond with students and parents and ensuring smooth communication
- Designed curriculum for middle and high school English and French departments.
- Served on leadership team and led curriculum committee for school accreditation.
- Utilized innovative and student-centered teaching practices.
- Organized and led field trips for secondary ELA and French students.
- Advised the Publications Club, producing 2 newspapers per semester, and 1 yearbook per year.
- Tutored struggling students after school.