- Educated grades P4-P6 on topics of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Worked in a multicultural setting alongside people from Asia, Europe and North America
- Honed both verbal and written communication skills to convey complex ideas
- Maintained deadlines even during school terms containing significant interruptions.
- Prepare Lesson plans
- Class room instruction in Science
- Assess and evaluate learning outcomes
- Prepare student progress reports
- Arrange effective teaching-learning aids
- Main inter-staff and Parent-teaching coordination
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of middle school programs.
- Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Assign lessons and correct homework.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from such activities.
science teacher, dept chair middle school
- Project Lead the Way: Automation and Robotics to 8th – 11th graders
- SECME (Science, Engineering, Construction, Math, and Enrichment) such as the Mousetrap Cars, Water Bottle Rockets, VEX Robots, Essay and Banner entries.
- Physical Science Advanced, 7 & 8th grade regular science
- Increased number of students scoring 4 or 5 on Science FSA
- Arranging Field Trips related to Lessons
- Attending Professional Development Workshops (Robotics, Physics, Math-Science Dialogues)
- Create lesson plans; evaluate student performances; and teach using lectures, technology and hands-on learning experiences.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Supervise students’ fieldwork, internship, and research work.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as children’s literature, learning and development, and reading instruction.