- Administering Comprehensive Individual Psychological Evaluations
- Facilitating IEP Conferences
- Crisis Intervention
- Parent and Staff Training
- Write evaluation reports and re-evaluation reports on students and maintain required paperwork.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests to obtain information on individuals’ intelligence, and achievement levels.
- Conduct and write functional behavioral assessments.
- Observe students in the classroom and provide feedback about possible behavioral interventions that may be helpful in behavioral management.
- Team and parent meetings and collaboration to develop educational behavioral plans for student success.