- Aug 2015 – June 2019 – ……………. Vice Principal with Administrative Responsibility for the Primary Division of the Harbour Island All Age School Level C, 180 -200 students and 9 staff members
- Aug 2009 – June 2015 – …………… Principal, North Eleuthera Primary School level D, with responsibility 180 – 200 students and 9 staff members.
- Aug 2001 – June 2009 -…………. Vice Principal, Harbour Island All Age School, with Administrative responsibility for the High school.
- Aug 1999 – June 2001- ……………. Project Coordinator for the District of North, Central and South Eleuthera, Adolescent Reproductive Health Education Office, responsible for planning all aspects of the project. Coordinate and manage all aspects of the project. Ensure that the technical quality of the project is maintained. Arrange all timely occurrences of training workshops.
- Aug 1997 -June 1999 -………….. Guidance Counsellor/ Family Life Teacher, – Grade 7 -12, Harbour Island All Age School, responsible for providing students with a service which directly supports and compliments the work of the classroom teachers and Administrators.
- Jan 1995 – June 1997………Senior Mistress and Teacher of Grades 7,8,& 9, Lower Bogue All Age School and to assist the Principal in matters related to the school.
- Aug 1990 – Dec 1995 ………. Vice Principal, Harbour Island All Age School, responsible for the High School.
- Oversees the operation of the school and is accountable for its administrative, fiscal and program performance.
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to school personnel.
- Develop or update school procedures, policies, or standards.
- Oversees acquisition of educational materials as coordinated with the school principal and supervisors.
- Identifies school needs such as repairs and maintenance and needed school equipment.
- Provides a healthy and wholesome school environment conducive to effective learning.
- Responsible for developing safe and supportive school climate within the student body.
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of student and employee schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
- Mentor and support administrative staff members such as registrar, faculty and staff
- Recommend personnel actions related to programs and services offered by the school.
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at school.
- Review and interpret CHED manuals for tertiary education, and develop programs to ensure adherence to manuals and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Coordinate and direct extracurricular activities and programs such as after-school events.
- Properly organizing and filing staff and students documents
- Maintenance of students progressive performance reports database
- Attending to staff and students grievances
- Management of payroll
- Processing school fees and following up on any outstanding fees.
- General administrative duties.
- Manage daily operations of the school
- Ensure that the school runs in line with the franchise agreement with the Canadian franchisor
- Hire faculty and staff
- Coordinate faculty and class schedules
- Monitor students’ payments and academic progress
- Monitor the performance of Academic Coordinator, Registrar, TESDA and Career Placement Coordinators
- Provide orientations to new students and faculty