- Prepare problems for students to solve to serve as practice for the SAT test
- Serve as mentor for senior high schoolers and provide them with college application tips.
- Teach according to Oxford’s tailored SAT curriculum in a one on one setting.
- Explain SAT specific skills and tips to help students improve their scores on the exam.
- Helped students with subject knowledge as well as general abilities in learning, studying and retaining information.
- Identified and removed obstacles keeping students from learning, helping to effectively complete homework tasks on time.
- Provided one-on-one tutoring sessions in SAT and ACT standardized tests, which helped improve test scores by 200-300 points on average.