- Delivering merchandise and collecting payment.
- Writing and recording orders for merchandise and entering orders into Square or Point of Sale
- Set up and display sample merchandise at farmers markets with stands.
- Sell things at the shop.
- Constant contact with customers – helping them and advising.
- Open, close and operate cash register.
- Manage financial transactions – including returns.
- Open and close the shop.
- Manage the process of receiving delivery packages.
- Make deposits.
- Manage work of other employees.
- Advertising and displaying items for purchase
- Explain product features and benefits by performing demonstrations and answer any questions that customers may have
- Assist customers in making decisions regarding suitable purchases based on their specific likes
- responsible for handling cash, checks, and credit cards made for purchases
- Keeping track of the customer’s order and ensuring orders are delivered to the customer
- organize aisle.
- arrange all clothes.
- keeping my work area always clean.
- Interacting with customers and promoting store’s goods in order to achieve and increase the selling target
- Monitor the inventory and replenished merchandise.
- Greeted customers and provided friendly help while building customer relationships, which results in an increase in customer satisfaction.
- Counseled customers depending on their specifics demands
- Handling all the cash transaction and compute figures such as balances, totals, or commissions.