- A responsible for developing Lightning ,visualforce pages, triggers, Apex classes, email templates, customized objects, tabs, applications & Test Classes.
- Certified with Platform Developer – I and ADM 201 certificates.
- Solid understanding of Lightning Framework and implementing Lightning OOB and Lighting Components.
- Really good technical skills and communication skills.
- Experience working with Apttus X-Author.
- Working on multiple sandboxes and experience working with more than 700 users in an Org.
- Working on Agile Methodology.
- Working with different tools like Dupeblocker, Demand tools, Round robin assignments, Snapshot, Flosum.
- Managed ongoing support request and administrative needs of users.
- Handling the User management in the Salesforce Organization.
- Created an interactive User Interface for the internal users using Visual force pages.
- Currently I am working as a Salesforce developer . I working on both front-end or back-end part. I also worked on lighting. By the help of lighting i made many custom components.
- Automating the Org Processes using Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Implemented Email-To-Case functionality for sales users.
- Worked with Business and current Development team to document and develop enhancements to our current org.
senior salesforce developer
- New Comer of the Year Award (2015)
- Leads Salesforce Developer Offshore Team
- Pioneer team member of Salesforce Capability in Philippines
- Participate in story boarding and solution design sessions. Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts, and provide sizing estimates.
- 2 years of IT experience in Salesforce CRM Platform in both functional and development areas.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills focused on work and self-motivated.
- Performing the roles of Salesforce Administrator and Developer in the organization as per need.
- Implemented various custom fields like Picklists, Custom Formula Fields, Many to Many Relationships, Lookup Relationship, Master-Details Relationship, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflow and Approval Processes for an automated business requirement like email alerts, field updates and assign the task.
- Experience in using the Workbench tool for SOQL queries and SOSL search.
- Good knowledge of deployment tool like Ant.
- ·Experience in Salesforce.com setup and data migration tools like Data Loader.