Salesforce Administrator Resume Examples
salesforce administrator, business anyalyst
- Seven years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator 201, January 2015
- Develop revenue integration
- Develop asset integration to provide market trend analysis for senior management
- Support 50+ Salesforce users
- Salesforce Administration for InsuranceSaas working with Lorica Insurance Brokers and Oval Group.
- General Salesforce client administration tasked to maintain the back end of the customized CRM for each client
- Create an application to manage court cases and premium drawdowns between broker/insurer/lawyer
- Formatting and preparing mass data uploads along with record ownership and role/profile permissions
salesforce administrator/ data analyst
- Created and assisted with maintaining users, profiles and roles for inside sales team. Configured page layouts, document templates, record types, & data fields in SFDC.
- Managed ongoing support request and administrative needs of users
- Monitored teams adoption rates and responded as needed providing them with training sessions, communication and documentation as needed.
- Created and updated users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility
- Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools, for bulk of data using Data Loader
- Assisted with user-acceptance testing of Salesforce and worked closely with developing team to implement the business needs in SFDC.
- Executed data migration in coordination with management and technical services personnel from old CRM to Salesforce.
- CRM Object configuration, page layouts, record types
- Formula/dependency fields, validation rules & workflow
- Summary/Matrix reports, dashboards with case filters
- Company book keeping
- Created users, roles, public groups, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured analytical snapshots to dump the data on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Customized Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Worked on setting up customer and partner Communities for establishing secure and maintaining good communication Between Customers, Partners and Company.
- Used Data Loader for Insert, Update, and Bulk Import or Export of Data from Salesforce.com S-Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from Comma Separated Values (CSV) files.
- Worked on Lightning component Process Builder to automate task for Salesforce1 users.
- Formatting and preparing mass data for uploads
- Record ownership mass transfer
- Adding new users/de-activating users
- Setting up roles and profile permissions
- Worked closely with the sales team and business analysts and performed a detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard and custom objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Defined Lookups and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and implemented Email response to case functionality that helps customers get fast answers to questions.
- Designed various Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs and Record Types as per the requirements.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Confidential, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Created Workflow Rules, Validation rule, Approval Process, Process Builder, Flows in Lightning, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
- Performed admin activities – creating Profiles, Roles, Permission Set, Sharing rules, Page Layouts, Record Types and configure permissions for each profile in the organization.
- Created new users as per their hierarchy in the organization.
senior salesforce administrator
- Maintains multiple user profiles, role hierarchy, security, and sharing rules, and other Salesforce.com out-of-the-box access features
- Perform data integrity (rules and merging records) functions establishing proper ownership and record type maintenance in accordance with sales territories
- Supports the training department with new material for end users on the Salesforce.com application. When called upon, help to train the new and existing users how to use SFDC and related applications
- Conduct QA Tests on changes to Salesforce.com deployment including managing multiple sandbox instances
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
- Work with Data Integrity and Duplicate Management to help clean and dedupe lead, contact and account data
- Participate in with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs. Review design approach with Product Manager
- Actively manage our Institute’s Salesforce Org with over 15 users across 11 states from different organizations.
- Written and maintain 10+ Visualforce pages, 10+ Apex Classes, 5+ Apex triggers.
- Created more than 50 workflow rules and Salesforce processes.
- Experience setting up Salesforce integration with other enterprise platforms includes Marketing Cloud, Delivra, Qualtrics survey and more.
- Familiar with SOAP API integration with PHP.
- Configure all settings in Salesforce to grant accurate sharing rules and security.
salesforce administrator/ sharepoint business analyst
- Worked through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, UAT, production and post-production support.
- Worked with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Customized tabs for among different business user groups and business centers.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within Sales force
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.