sales support/ inventory
- Partnered with store employees and leadership to execute business strategies, driving profitable results across the store.
- Verified quantities of shipments received match bills of lading, purchase orders, and other documents.
- Safely staging incoming shipments, maintained ongoing and proactive communication with key partners about new arrivals, order overages and shortages, and delivery delays.
- Organized the stock room or warehouse, and ensure that accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Making sure the customer is satisfied with the merchandise.
- Having to operate the POS system easily and efficiently.
- Handling money in large amounts
- Folding and bagging items
- Recovering the sales floor and returning go back to stockroom.
- Compile daily sales report from branches.
- Assist Regional Central Manager (RCM) for daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons.
- Check the claim from Branch Manager and Sales Staff.
- Prepare duty roaster for monthly roadshow and compiling the result.
- Menginput rekap penjualan harian sales yang kemudian akan di serahkan ke bagian administrasi untuk di buatkan faktur penjualan
- Membuat Laporan Penjualan Bulanan
- Memantau stok barang yang ada di gudang
- Membuat Insentive untuk bagian pengiriman (driver & herlper), Sales, dan Supervisor
sales support /accounts
- Use computers for various applications, such as Goldmine database management, MYOB accounts, Property Tree Property Management.
- Manage Trust account, disburse funds from accounts to pay creditors or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Manage General accounts, disburse funds to pay creditors or invoices, keep records and ensure accounts are balanced for Accountant.
- Rent properties and manage rental properties.
- Compose, type, and distribute notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations
- Maintain internal/ external company Web sites, statistical, or monthly reports.