- Generate monthly sales reports.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions. Trained in negotiations and time management.
- Managed a regional sales staff of 30 members.
- Trained all sales staff for new store location.
- Lead over Cash management
- Motivated and developed sales representatives to exceed sales expectations
- Analyzed sales reporting and created action plans to increase sales conversions
- Administered performance reviews and performance enhancement reviews
- Monitor sales representative calls for quality assurance
- Responsible for promoting and and selling company’s products.
- Responsible for product explanation and to understand clients’ concern.
- Adherence to SOP of the company.
- Manage a team of 4 sales executives and achieve monthly sales target.
- Provide training to assigned sales force.
- Evaluate KPI of the assigned sales force.
- Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring of staff activities , Training and Take care of customers’ complaints .
- Supervise manpower and provide on-the-job training.
- Having independent charges for business development of a territory.
- Establishing the trade network by appointing channel partners within the territory and generating sales through them.
- Developed, trained, and coached the sales team to produce high-performance results.
- Maintained low staff turnover through effective motivational management.
- Partnered with the store manager to develop new training techniques for sales and execute business strategies.
- Drive positive outcomes of key sales indicators within my department in support of Revenue, Margin, and NOP goals.
- Validate assigned tasks to ensure proper merchandising display functionality.