Sales Manager Resume Examples
- Business development in both B2B & B2C (Sales and Marketing)
- Initiated meetings, helped grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, key contacts and management in a very trust-reliant industry.
- Executed the annual global sales strategy and achieved all key objectives and goals.
- Negotiated contracts with trade partners to receive the best ROI
- Industry awareness, chasing leads and cold calling to potential new businesses, partnerships opportunities and new lines of business.
- Developed an annual territory strategy to ensure maximum growth.
- Designed and released sales-based competitions and incentives to motivate consortia partners.
sales manager, inbound channel
- Handled and generated leads for Home Loans and Mortgage loans from 17branches ofSouth and North Mumbai cluster
- Achieved MoM sales target of ~4 crores and cross sell other products of the bank
- Designed incentive series for the internal employees – referrals and conversions increased by 25% and 50% respectively
- Work is done from home.
- Devises strategiesand techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Brand Promotion.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with the client.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while beingfully aware of new products and competition status
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Manage chemical and construction material sales to Africa.
- Product quality check while loading.
- Acquired a detailed and analytical knowledge of competitor brands and current market trends.
- Day-to-day communication with clients, preparation of offers, bidding on sales contracts for large customers.
- Managing the sales team, hiring and training of sales force, creating sales reports and analysis for management, coordinating with the purchase department regarding new items in transit
- Coordinating with accounting and the logistic department.
- Executed theatre presentations at B2B & B2C Events with high energy and professionalism.
- Manage Sales Staff and motivated them to close sales and achieve targets.
- Interact clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting
- Examined expenses and managed budgets to evaluate ROI from all expenditure.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Modified a comprehensive financial reporting package to reflect growing organisational complexity.information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities or other subjects of sale.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Resolved customer complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding cash and adjusting receipts
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions
- Trained in negotiations and time management
- Hired and trained all incoming commission associates
- Opened and closed the store, including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers and cash pickups
- Verified that all merchandise standards were maintained daily
- Analyze operations and evaluate channel performance to determine areas of potential sales growth, cost reduction,or policy change.
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.