Sales Engineer Resume Examples
- Response for carbon tribology application for industry such as mechanical seal, oil-chemical, various pumps
- Follow inquires, bid and negotiate contracts, get profitable orders to achieve sales target
- Make professional material grade recommendation to industry customer with Schunk questionnaire form.
- Contact Schunk HQ tech department weekly by conference call for technical support/quotation & L/T confirmation
- Address customer’s claims for delivery delay, quality issues such as material porosity, oil leaking, etc.
- AR review & Collect payment in due time
- Update latest news and forecast of the market to company for business strategy making.
- Prepared and delivered technical presentations of products to customers and prospective customers.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Attend trade shows to promote brands and win new potential customers.
- PerformanceTotal sales volume: 2.8 mils USD Global pump sealing customers: John Crane, Flowserve to achieve orders grow 40% annually.
- Handling of business of Fuel additives and Water Treatment Chemicals both directly with the customers like Pharma Industry & Chemical Industries.
- Doing Trials of Fuel additives and servicing of Boilers and Thermic Fluid Heater with waste emission monitoring.
- Doing Market development for fuel additives & Water treatment Chemicals.
- Sending price quotation, negotiation & technical problems related to energy conservation & Environment Management solved at customer end.
- Looking after collections on monthly & weekly basis & Payments follow up.
- Actively involved in the sales of HVAC Equipment (FCU, FAHU, AHU, VAV).
- Designing of AHU, FAHU and FCU according to project requirements.
- Develop Long term relationship with consultants, contractors and clients.
- Designed customized units for various challenging projects.
- Closely follow the submitted quotes and secure the order.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing cold and sales call schedules.
- Identifies current and future customer services requirements by establishing report with potential and actual customers and other persons to under the service requirement.
- Provides consultation on the products, services, technical and engineering information by answering customer requests and questions.
- Prepare cost estimation by studying project application, and BOM list.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining & presentation or demonstration on products, and project application.
- Familiar with Scada and HMI products and project application.
- Provides training and technical presentation to end user, and customers.
- Coordinated with customers, forecasted requirements and ensured good service facilities to the customers.
- Answered all requests made by customers on the products, equipment and services offered.
- Generated new accounts for the organization identified the potential customers for the organization and scheduled the sales calls accordingly.
- Onsite execution & inspection for awarded projects.
- Prepared project equipment submittal forms and contract drawings.
- Furnished engineering teams with technical support.
- Monitored material delivery to work site to ensure adherence to schedule.
- Answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Organizing Sales Visit.
- Demonstrating and Presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Preparing customer quotations (and sometimes billing also) using ERP Navision software and chasing up quotation.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, engineering, & production.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Outbound sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Developed long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting thier requirments.
- Prepared reports for corporate office, met regular sales targets and coordinated sales projects.
- Develop a close relationship with sales staff in the territory and work as a team to drive the business.
- Supported marketing activities by attending trade shows, marketing events, and distribute product literature that details products or services.
- Handled sales contract for duct able split air conditioning projects.
- Developed the retail business of AC and Refrigerators in Hyderabad city by appointing sub dealers.
- Successfully launched mini refrigerators suitable for hotels . sold more than 1500 pieces for most of the large five star hotels in Hyderabad.
- Launched attractive retail schemes for household refrigerators.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.