- Response for carbon tribology application for industry such as mechanical seal, oil-chemical, various pumps
- Follow inquires, bid and negotiate contracts, get profitable orders to achieve sales target
- Make professional material grade recommendation to industry customer with Schunk questionnaire form.
- Contact Schunk HQ tech department weekly by conference call for technical support/quotation & L/T confirmation
- Address customer’s claims for delivery delay, quality issues such as material porosity, oil leaking, etc.
- AR review & Collect payment in due time
- Update latest news and forecast of the market to company for business strategy making.
- Prepared and delivered technical presentations of products to customers and prospective customers.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Attend trade shows to promote brands and win new potential customers.
- PerformanceTotal sales volume: 2.8 mils USD Global pump sealing customers: John Crane, Flowserve to achieve orders grow 40% annually.
- Handling of business of Fuel additives and Water Treatment Chemicals both directly with the customers like Pharma Industry & Chemical Industries.
- Doing Trials of Fuel additives and servicing of Boilers and Thermic Fluid Heater with waste emission monitoring.
- Doing Market development for fuel additives & Water treatment Chemicals.
- Sending price quotation, negotiation & technical problems related to energy conservation & Environment Management solved at customer end.
- Looking after collections on monthly & weekly basis & Payments follow up.
- Actively involved in the sales of HVAC Equipment (FCU, FAHU, AHU, VAV).
- Designing of AHU, FAHU and FCU according to project requirements.
- Develop Long term relationship with consultants, contractors and clients.
- Designed customized units for various challenging projects.
- Closely follow the submitted quotes and secure the order.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing cold and sales call schedules.
- Identifies current and future customer services requirements by establishing report with potential and actual customers and other persons to under the service requirement.
- Provides consultation on the products, services, technical and engineering information by answering customer requests and questions.
- Prepare cost estimation by studying project application, and BOM list.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining & presentation or demonstration on products, and project application.
- Familiar with Scada and HMI products and project application.
- Provides training and technical presentation to end user, and customers.