- Handling Active Cubao -SMALL OFFICE HOME OFFICE
- Handling 4 Sales Manager / Account Manager
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sponsor sales.
- Confer with potential customers regarding various sponsorship packages and closing the deals for the team and personal deals.
- APAC region market expansion including Hong Kong, and Malaysia(local entity registration, talent recruitment, partnership engagement, and community establishment)
- Lead, coach and train 4-member Sales Team to hit 85% of monthly sales target
- Bid the project “COMPUTEX Taipei 2018″(valued TWD 5.6 million), and led the project team to do planning, partner negotiation, and execution
- Secured and manage new product agency
- Kuika is a low-code high-productivity application platform provider, headquartered in San Francisco.
- Reporting to CEO
- Focusing on providing innovative solutions to businesses that want to leverage mobile and cloud capabilities in an increasingly mobilized and connected world.
- Identifying, creating, sustaining and managing business relationships with select companies to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services
- Succeeded a substantial growth in the customer base by creating and executing the business plan to grow market share based on potential
- Conducting studies to maximise customer’s user experience, to shorten sales cycle of the platform
- Coordinating and building synergies between Kuika and Partners & Customers as a challenger in Low code ecosystem.
- Hiring and Training salespeople
- Appraising vehicles for New and Pre-owned Sales departments
- Buying Inventory for Pre-owned department at live auctions and online auctions
- Structure car deals for salespeople, overseeing signing of paperwork
- Forecasting sales and profit goals for department
- Managed Dealership in absence of General Manager
- Measure and analyse Web site usage data to maximise search engine returns or refine customer interfaces.
- Determine location for product listings to maximise exposure to online traffic.
- Develop or revise business plans for online business, emphasising factors such as product line, pricing, inventory, or marketing strategy.
- Implement security practices to preserve assets, minimise liabilities, or ensure customer privacy, using parallel servers, hardware redundancy, fail-safe technology, information encryption, or firewalls.
- Investigate sources, such as auctions, estate sales, liquidators, wholesalers, or trade shows for new items, used items, or collectables.