- Assist clients in financial planning for a purchase
- Advertise listings online
- Generating leads through social media and telemarketing
- Schedule appointments and meet prospective clients
- Present and close the deal with customers
- Communicate courteously with clients via email, and verify prices of goods for the, invoices and report writing.
- sales and verification of products from different locations according to customer requests.
- Confer with customers or Supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service.
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories. Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other sales made.
- Handling daily /weekly / monthly reports and other departmental projects as needed.
- Working as part of the sales team to develop both new and existing markets.
- Liaising with customers & the dealer network to answer and resolve their queries.
- Constantly developing existing sales processes which will generate sustainable growth.
- Identifying the customer’s needs.
- Attending sales appointments at clients premises.
- Dealing with a diverse range of clients in the private and the public sector
- Work under strict deadlines and guidelines for commercial auto insurance.
- Prepared and sold range of individual and commercial accounts.
- Served as the company only bilingual Spanish/English customer service representative.
- Guaranteed positive customer service experience and resolved customer complaints.
- Processed new business applications and extensive commercial underwriting guidelines knowledge.
- Attend conferences regarding new financial strategies and options available to corporate clients.
- Interviewed customers to determine appropriate products and services which meet customer financial objectives.
- Selling service after free trial period endings.
- Educating product and pricing to customer.